So I was nominated for the Liebster award I want to thank Nada at over at Early Bookish Birds for putting forward me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
1. Favourite quote?
It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It’s called living –Terry Pratchett.
2. Are you a student? do you work? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?
I’m playing at being a writer when I’m not being a mum.
3. Last good book you read?
I’ve just finished I Found You by Lisa Jewell (review coming soon) which I absolutely loved. If love a good mystery then I’d recommend it!
4. When did you start blogging?
I set this blog up last year but didn’t actually post on it until about six months ago.
5. What’s the song you have on repeat these days?
Okay, I’m going to admit this on the internet but, erm, Taylor Swift – Are You Ready For It?
6. Last movie you watched?
I’m really racking my brain on this one, it’s been a while but I think it was Zodiac, from 2007 with Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr an old one I know!
7. Are you in love?
Well I’ve been with my partner for fourteen years, I must be in love mustn’t I?
8. What’s your best friend’s name?
Well, cliché as it is but my partner but he wouldn’t like me publishing his name here!
9. Favourite Genre?
Mystery/Thriller, of course!
10. Is there a goal that you want to achieve out of blogging?
I don’t have any specific goals, it would be nice to lead to something bigger like reviewing for a paper or a magazine but for now I’m happy with this just being a hobby.
11. Can we be friends? *Puppy eyes*
Of course we can be friend Nada!!! 😀 ❤
Author Tia Lee – https://authortialee.wordpress.com/
Jill – https://jilljemmett.com
K.M. Allen – https://kmallanblog.wordpress.com/
1. What are you reading at the moment?
2. Who is your favourite movie/book/tv character of all time?
3. What do you do in your spare time?
4. If you could visit anywhere in the universe, where would it be?
5. Favourite food?
6. Favourite book you’ve read this year?
7. What writer would you like to meet living or dead?
8. Favourite childhood movie?
9. What was the last TV show you binged watched?
10. Favourite Genre to read or (if you are a writer) to write?
11. Favourite author?
If I’ve nominated you and you don’t fancy doing this as a post you can always put your answers in the comments section below…